Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunshine or rain, the sky is the same. When the storm dissipates the constellations remain. The dreams that are stored there, tend to find shelter where, no one who isn't looking will see, that though what it offers is offered for free, the price that is paid is the faith that is laid on the stairs to be climbed one step at a time. The body must bear the burden of weather while the soul fights the shame that comes from another because the staircase you chose is hidden like prose from their eyes that despise the beauty that lies in your smile when you say, "I have found the dream for me, the one that shines above the sea, the stairs I must climb, only show a step at a time, but the height is what gives me glee. When I am in air my hearts without care. It's here I'm allowed to be free."

1 comment:

  1. Love the line: "...the stairs I must climb, only show a step at a time, but the height is what give me glee." & the line that follows. Wow! So puts to word and makes beautifully tangible something my heart has experienced and at times feared.

    ReplyDelete