Friday, March 4, 2011

High above, in the trees where I sit, the wind shares its secrets with me. He tells me things I shouldn't repeat, though their glory I could wear on my sleeve. He doesn't mind if I believe or agree, he only desires to be close to me. To feel my eyes when I speak or the tempo of my heartbeat. I do not care if you think I am queer because I sit above all that is near. What I know is that the one who causes the tsunami to grow, has chosen my heart to bestow his passings, and I treasure this more than your blessings.

2 comments:

  1. This picture is so great. As always I appreciate your honesty in your poetry. "who causes the tsunami to grow..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is one of my all time favourites so far...have i already said that on another post???ha. love you, love this post! (where it's at sista!)

    ReplyDelete